FIND WHAT FITS YOUR TOYOTA
Fast US Standard Shipping &
Easy International Shipping
Trail Grid Pro Tested
Ready For Your Tundra
Sony has always been a great option for those seeking to upgrade the stereo in their Tundra, but this XAV-AX8100 digital multimedia receiver takes the cake when it comes to screen size. With a beautiful 9.0″ anti-glare resistive touchscreen, complete with onboard Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, HDMI connectivity and WebLink screen-mirroring, you can easily access your media like never before in your Tundra.
JBL Amplified or Non-JBL Amplified?
- If you have a JBL logo on the top of your door speakers then you have a JBL Amplified System.
- If you don’t have a JBL logo on your door speakers but you have an amplifier under your drivers side or passenger side seat then you have a non-JBL Amplified System.
- If you do not have a JBL logo on the top of your door speakers nor have an amplifier under your drivers side or passenger side seat then you have a Non-Amplified System.
What’s In The Plug & Play Bundle?
We’ve taken all the guess work out of upgrading the audio system in your 2014 – 2019 Toyota Tundra. We’ve partnered with some of the biggest and most reliable names in mobile electronics to bring you a high-end, super-reliable audio system — that’s packed with a 3-year no-questions-asked warranty. All of our bundles are pre-wired and completely assembled prior to shipping from our Frederick, Maryland shop. When you get your bundle, it’s all ready to drop in your truck! Here’s what you can expect to be in your Sony XAV-AX8000 Plug & Play Bundle from Trail Grid Pro:
- Sony XAV-AX8100
- Bundle will be pre-wired, soldered, shrink-wrapped and tesa taped to achieve a professional finish prior to shipping
- Metra 2014-2019 Toyota Tundra Dash Kit in silver
- PAC interface to maintain steering wheel control and amplified audio system (if onboard JBL system) & speaker fade function
- PAC or Metra rear camera retention harness (depending on year/make of Tundra)
- Antenna adapter (if applicable to your year/make of Tundra)
- Optional: SiriusXM SXV300V1 and idatalink STO2 (when applicable). Factory satellite antenna signal retained for all 2014 – 2019 Tundras.
- Follow our installation videos above to complete your audio upgrade!
- See below for even more details!
Easily add or maintain your SiriusXM subscription to your Trail Grid Pro Sony bundle by selecting to maintain or add SiriusXM to your bundle above!
With SiriusXM’s compact SXV300V1 tuner, you can liven up your ride with your favorite satellite radio programming. Small enough to fit neatly under the rear chassis of our Sony bundles, the SXV300V1 will be securely stowed and plugged in prior to shipping your bundle.
Special Offer: $70 rebate with a new subscription (via $70 SiriusXM Visa® Prepaid Card and choose your offer: 3 months free or $99 for 12 months). Click below for more details!
|16 × 16 × 16 in