FIND WHAT FITS YOUR TOYOTA
Join Our Fast-Growing & Motivated E-commerce Team
At Trail Grid Pro, we provide an easy, insightful and memorable research and shopping experience for our customers as they shop for aftermarket parts and accessories for their Toyota, Harley-Davidson or Jeep vehicles.Whether you’re looking for your next great opportunity, changing careers or graduating and seeking the opportunity you’ve been looking for, you’ve come to the right place. We have a great family-like working environment with some incredibly hard-working and awesome people. We’re looking for more hard-working and self-motivated people located within a reasonable driving distance to our headquarters located in Frederick, Maryland.
Our Core Values At Trail Grid Pro
Core Value #1 | Create Raving Fans
Serve our staff and customers into loyal, raving fans
Core Value #2 | Think Bigger
Being the world's chosen commerce platform for Toyota Trucks, Harley-Davidson's & Jeep's requires unrivaled vision, innovation and execution
Core Value #3 | Enjoy The Journey
We make sure our team feels valued, appreciated, and we take the time to stop and acknowledge where we came from so that we don't miss how impressive the climb is
Core Value #4 | Do What You Say You're Going To Do
We are a company of our word and will deliver on our promises or communicate immediately if plans change
Core Value #5 | Own It
We are accountable for our outcomes
Core Value #6 | Be Authentic
We bring our true selves to work
Core Value #7 | Be Transparent
We provide complete visibility into our successes and failures
We Offer The Following Perks
Full-time and part-time schedules available with weekly pay
Paid time off after 90 days of employment
Fast paced & rapidly growing work environment
Opportunities for on-the-job training
Company branded swag
Medical, dental and vision plans after 90 days of employment
Paid holidays after 90 days of employment
Unlimited appointment time for vet or doctor’s appointments
Free lunch Friday!
YOU APPLY FOR A POSITION
Please make sure to provide all required parts of the application for that role.
WE REVIEW THE CANDIDATES
We make it a point to review every application we receive
WE GET TO KNOW YOU
From there, we’ll get in contact with those we think have what it takes to succeed at Trail Grid Pro
Open Position 1: Production Specialist
We are a growing automotive aftermarket parts and accessories company based in Frederick, Maryland that specializes in Toyota’s, Harley-Davidson’s and Jeep vehicles.
The Position: We’re looking for a Production Specialist. Starting hourly rate is $18.00/hour.
- Product assembly (wiring harnesses, radio bundles)
- Packing for shipment
- Order fulfillment
- Computer skills such as word processing, internet search and research
- Other tasks as assigned
- High School degree
- Reliable transportation
- Exemplary organizational, attention-to-detail, time-management, and follow-up skills
- A strong work ethic and a “do whatever it takes to get the job done” attitude
- A passion for helping businesses grow
- Exceptional customer service and relationship-building skills
Trail Grid Pro Perks & Benefits:
- 40-hour full-time schedule with weekly pay
- Paid time off (After 90 days)
- Fast paced & rapidly growing company
- Opportunities for on-the-job training.
- Company branded swag
- Medical & Dental (After 90 days)
- Unlimited Coffee
- Free lunch Friday!
The Company: Trail Grid Pro is rapidly growing local small business that is known for the great care we take with customers and employees alike. Our family of companies is growing which now includes Trail Grid Pro, Note Cycles & Trail Seven
- At Trail Grid Pro, we offer hand-picked, high-quality parts and accessories, delivered quickly and safely to our customers front door. We strive to grow our business by serving our customers with the digital tools they need to ensure a great buying and installation experience, while leading with kindness and humility.
- Our goal is to create raving fans by striving to be the most customer-centric company when shopping for parts and accessories for our customers Toyota Truck, Harley-Davidson & Jeep vehicles; building a place where people can extensively research, learn and buy online.
The Location: Trail Grid Pro is located at 4509 Metropolitan Court, Unit D, Frederick Maryland 21704.
How To Apply: Complete the application form on our careers page