FIND WHAT FITS YOUR TOYOTA
Free US Standard Shipping &
Easy International Shipping
Trail Grid Pro Tested
SET UP & DEMO VIDEO:
- Easily add GPS navigation without a cellular or Wi-Fi connection, in a super compact design (USB loaded), to our Trail Grid Pro Alpine Head Unit bundles
- Compatible with the iLX-507, iLX-F509, iLX-F511 radios via USB connection (firmware update required; cannot be used in conjunction with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto)
- Must update your Alpine Toyota Head Unit bundle to firmware version to V 5.0.001 prior to being able to use the KTX-NS01
- On-Road Navigation with HERE map data of the United States and Canada, including Alaska, and Hawaii with advanced POI functions (one-time free map update offered 30 days after initial connection to GPS signal. Please visit www.naviextras.com for update)
- Off-Road Navigation with FunTreks trailhead POI database
- Voice prompts for turn-by-turn directions
- Pinch-to-zoom map interface
- Built-in Wi-Fi module
- Signs, Signals & Warnings
- Smart Routes using historic traffic patterns
- Advanced Route Planning
- Speed Limits
- Map Display Modes: 2D Heading Up, 2D North Up, 3D
NAVIGATION WHEREVER YOU GO
Get access to the latest maps without relying on a smartphone or Wi-Fi connection with the KTX-NS01 Navigation Module. The KTX-NC01 is a compact module that plugs into the USB port of compatible Alpine radios via an included 10cm cable and utilizes the Alpine radio antenna and a GPS Satellite connection to provide onboard navigation no matter where your next adventure takes you.
Go off the beaten path with Off-Road Mode on the KTX-NS01. Off-Road Mode provides vehicle data (tire pressure, battery voltage, GPS coordinates), tracking of trail distance/time, and compass readings. The off-road navigation, database includes Points of Interest (POIs) for vehicular recreational areas, FunTreks trailheads, and U.S. campsites. You can also revisit trails through Off-Road Mode trip recording.
After plugging the KTX-NS01 into the Alpine radio, a navigation app will appear on the home screen, providing instant access to the HERE map database with maps of the United States and Canada. Voice prompts for turn-by-turn directions are also available and are projected from the vehicle's sound system.
The KTX-NS01 offers a suite of built-in driving features like signs, signals, warnings, traffic patterns, speed limits, and extended lanes. Streets are colored on the navigation map based on the current traffic flow. The module enables a pinch-to-zoom feature on the radio screen that allows you to zoom in on the map during the navigation session.
- Dimensions: 3.25" x 1" x 1"
- iGo Primo Nextgen navigation software
- Utilizes the Alpine radio antenna and GPS Satellite connection
- Status LED Loop to signal on/off status and updates
- Instruction Manual
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 3 in|
|Toyota Model||4Runner, Tacoma, Tundra|
|Must be paired with our Toyota Alpine Bundles|