FIND WHAT FITS YOUR TOYOTA
Fast US Standard Shipping &
Easy International Shipping
Trail Grid Pro Tested
Ready for your 4Runner
Introducing the Trail Grid Pro Durable Drawer System, in partnership with Alpaca Systems. Our 4Runner drawer kit is expertly crafted with an extruded aluminum frame, King Starboard polyethylene top and drawer faces, and baltic birch finished drawers. The result: a first-class drawer system.
Equipped with heavy-duty slides and compression locks, our 50/50 split drawer system provides smooth operation and maximum security. Our complete drawer kit is proudly designed and made in the United States.
What's Included In the Drawer System?
Our comprehensive kit includes the following:
- King Starboard gear plate (slide out tray or non-slide out tray option)
- 8" or 12" 50/50 drawer system. Drawer system includes King Starboard top plate and drawer faces, and heavy-duty aluminum composite material slides, and compression locks.
- 2 keys for each drawer
- All hardware for installation
Why King Starboard?
King Starboard is a plastic sheet material made from High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE). It has several benefits, including:
- Weather resistance: King Starboard is resistant to UV, humidity, and wear. It won't rust, delaminate, or rot.
- Durability: King Starboard is one of the few materials that is nearly impervious to UV exposure. It's highly durable, even in the harshest environments.
- Environmental Stability: King Starboard is environmentally stabilized to withstand a beating and last a lifetime, resulting is less waste and/or re-purchases of material.
Why Baltic Birch Wood?
The quality of your wood matters!
Baltic Birch Wood is unique because of it's all-birch veneer core that's cross-banded and laminated with exterior grade glue, making for a superior stable sheet. It also has a thicker face veneer than traditional grade plywood.
It's famous for it's easy machinability and screw holding strength, which is superior to other plywood options.
Why Aluminum Composite Panels?
Packed with rigidity and strength, aluminum composite material is the top of the line choice for panels. Compared with other types of materials, aluminum composite panels are lightweight with a high strength to weight ratio. List of benefits include:
- Lightweight: Aluminum is 66% lighter than steel, making it an excellent choice for drawer systems.
- Durable: ACM panels are rigid and durable
- Corrosion resistant: ACM panels are moisture-resistant and won't rust, corrode, or grow fungus.
Interested in our drawer system for your Toyota 4Runner but have a question first? Simply complete the form below and we’ll get back to you promptly!