FIND WHAT FITS YOUR TOYOTA
Free US Standard Shipping &
Easy International Shipping
Trail Grid Pro Tested
New HD Front Camera!
9000ES/9500ES Front Camera Add-On Installation
To add a front facing camera follow these steps:
- Mount camera in desired location on front of vehicle.
- Run camera wire through firewall grommet on drivers side of vehicle, behind the dash and to the back of the head unit.
- Ground the front camera in the engine bay. We recommend using the factory ground on the inside of the fender near the battery.
- Connect Yellow RCA from camera wire to Camera In 1 RCA located in the cluster of RCA's coming from the Sony 9000ES or 9500ES.
- Tap the small red power wire from the RCA camera wire into the blue antenna wire.
- Power wire coming from the Yellow RCA may be red or green.
Having a better view out of the front of your Toyota 4Runner, Tacoma or Tundra is a must have in our opinion. Adding a camera couldn't be easier if you have already installed our Sony 9000ES or 9500ES Plug & Play Bundle. This front camera add-on gives yo the ability to control the new front camera with the "Camera In 1 or Camera In 2" icon directly on the 9000ES or 9500ES screen.
This kit comes with everything needed to get a better view wether your on the trail or just trying to park at the local shopping center.
(1) Premium Front Camera
(1) Hardware kit
(3) Camera Shims
(1) Front Camera Wire with RCA
Vehicle must be equipped with Sony 9000ES or 9500ES
|Dimensions||10 × 8 in|
|Toyota Model||4Runner, Tacoma, Tundra|
|Toyota Year||2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022|