FIND WHAT FITS YOUR TOYOTA
Free US Standard Shipping &
Easy International Shipping
Trail Grid Pro Tested
Kicker 6 Speaker Upgrade Installation
Ready for your 4Runner
We get countless calls from customers looking for a brand-name plug and play speaker upgrade for their Toyota 4Runner that won’t break the bank. We spent months in communication with countless speaker manufacturers and Kicker took the cake when it came to sound quality, ease of installation and investment level. Bryan has this system is his personal Toyota 4Runner and it cranks!
JBL Amplified or Non-JBL Amplified?
If your door speakers have a JBL logo on them, then you have a JBL amplified system. If your door speakers do not have a JBL logo, then you do not have a JBL amplified system.
What’s In The Plug & Play Bundle?
We’ve taken all the guess work out of upgrading the speakers in your 2003 – 2009 Toyota 4Runner. We’ve partnered with some of the biggest and most reliable names in mobile electronics to bring you a high-end, super-reliable audio system — that’s packed with a 2-year no-questions-asked warranty on manufacturer defect. All of our bundles are pre-wired and ready to install prior to shipping from our Frederick, Maryland shop. When you get your bundle, it’s all ready to drop in your truck! Here’s what you can expect to be in your Kicker 6 Speaker Upgrade Bundle from Trail Grid Pro:
- Kicker KSS269 6×9 & 2.75″ Component System front door speakers)
- KSC650 6.5″ Speakers (back door speakers)
- All required speaker adapters will be pre-sized for ease of installation
- Plug & play speaker connectors will be pre-wired, soldered and shrink-wrapped to achieve a professional finish prior to shipping for ease of installation
- Follow our installation videos above to complete your speaker upgrade!
- See below for even more details!
|Dimensions||18 × 18 × 12 in|
|Toyota Year||2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009|