FIND WHAT FITS YOUR TOYOTA
Free US Standard Shipping &
Easy International Shipping
Trail Grid Pro Tested
- Easily add power, in a super compact design, to our Trail Grid Pro Alpine Head Unit bundles
- Trail Grid Pro plug & play version now available (optional)
- Compact size, measuring just 7" W x 3.5" H x 1.25" D
- Class D amplifier circuit
- Dynamic Peak Power (DDP) technology doubles the power during dynamic musical passages
- PowerStacking bracket included included for mounting to vehicle surface (or to the iLX-W650 7" Mech-less AV Receiver (sold separately)
COMPACT SIZE FOR HIDDEN INSTALLATION
The KTA-450 measures just 7" W x 3.5" H x 1.25" D. You'll have more than enough space in your Toyota to place this amp hidden away under your seat, behind the radio or even in the glove box.
SIMPLE INSTALLATION WITH OUR TGP ALPINE BUNDLES
The KTA-450 uses a 22-pin power harness with a recessed design on one side, so the cables can be tucked in for a cleaner, less-bulky installation. We took simple and made it even more simple with the Trail Grid Pro plug & play version option. Our proprietary plug and play design uses your existing factory wiring to channel your amplified power!
TGP PLUG & PLAY VERSION
The Trail Grid Pro KTA-450 Plug & Play Version includes:
- Alpine KTX-NS01 (Out of the Box) that includes the amplifier, wiring, amp bracket
- Plug & Play Toyota connectors that allow you to use your factory wiring to amplify your speakers!
- Pre-assembled plug & play harness for easy installation
- Pre-assembled power harness with in-line fuse that's ready to be attached to your battery with pre-attached ring terminal, and a bullet connector to attach to the power wire (yellow) from the amplifier
- Pre-assembled ground wire that's ready to attach to a ground location with a pre-attached ring terminal, and a bullet connector to attach to ground wire (black) from amplifier
- Power (yellow) and ground (black) wires from amplifier have bullet connectors attached so you can easily attach them to the TGP power (red) and ground (black) harnesses we've added to the kit (mentioned above)
- Perfect length-cut 9-wire and RCA's that allow you to store your compact Alpine amplifier under your passenger seat for a clean finish
EXCLUSIVE AMPLIFIER TECHNOLOGY
The KTA-450 features Alpine's exclusive Dynamic Peak Power (DDP). DDP prevents the KTA-450 from clipping by supplying up to double the power for sudden, dynamic sounds. DDP ensures music sounds the way it should at high volumes and boosts the KTA-450 to 400 wats DDP, doubling the power without increasing it's size.
- DDP Power Rating: 100W DDP x 4 (2/4 Ohm, 14.4V, ≥1% THD+N)
- CTA-2006 Power Rating: 45W RMS x 4 (2/4 Ohm, 14.4V, ≤1% THD+N)
- >82dB S/N (ref. 1W into 4 Ohm)
- Owners Manual
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 6 in|
|Toyota Model||4Runner, Tacoma, Tundra|